Healthy Burger Recipes
Making your own burger is really quick at home and you have lots of choice about what you put in it. It's also a lot healthier than popping to your local fast food outlet! For some inspiration check out these tasty yet healthy burger, chips, and nugget recipes.
- Burgers don't have to mean meat! Veggie burgers are tasty and healthier and great even if you are not a vegetarian. Try this recipe http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/theultimateveggiebur_91774
- For a great beefy burger try Jamie Oliver’s recipe: http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/beef-recipes/a-cracking-burger
- Try swapping chips for potato wedges with this recipe: http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/beefburgerwithpepper_88281
- Another burger with a healthy twist – meditarian style - http://www.hairybikers.com/recipes/mediterranean-beef-burgers/1616#1PJEeY2uOXJMqxBD.97
- Recreate chicken nuggets at home with this healthier option which uses turkey http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2952681/cheesy-turkey-nuggets-with-smoking-chips
Don't forget to share your favourite recipes on my Facebook page. Next week it's the turn of Mexican food!