Join our pamper weekend in Portugal
Fancy a girly weekend away? Need to escape for a bit of 'me' time? Well why not join me on a fabulous, relaxing spa break in the Algarve in Portugal next year? We have enjoyed a similar trip for the past 2 years, but we are heading to a different hotel in April 2016. I can’t guarantee the sun, but I can guarantee the relaxation, beautiful views and great company! Everyone is welcome to come, you do not need to be a current member and you can bring friends or family (ladies only and must be 16 years or over). In fact, this is the perfect Mother/Daughter break. Just take a look at amazing deal below – you can’t even get a spa in this country for this price!
You only have until June 24th to secure your place. Once I have confirmed numbers with the operator I cannot be allocated any more! I really hope you will want to join me on this amazing trip, just keep reading to find out more details on what's included and how to book!
The Dom Joao Hotel is a modern 4 star hotel close to the Alvor river estuary, situated on one of the best beaches in the Algarve. It's just 10 minutes walking distance from the center of Alvor, 7 km from Portimão, the largest city in the west Algarve, and 74 Km from Faro International Airport.
- Champagne breakfast
- Evening meal
- Coach transfers
- 3 x 25 minute spa treatments
- Discount for lunch at Restaurante O Candeeiro - exclusive to YOU!
- FREE hot drinks between 10.30am - 18.00pm (tea, coffee and hot chocolate).
- FREE drinks between 18.00pm - 23.00pm (sangria, house wine, beer, gin, vodka, rum, whiskey and Portuguese brandy.
- Sea view rooms (where available).
There are 3 different lengths of stay to choose from, all of which return on Wednesday 6th April:
- 5 night package (Fri 1st April) = £450
- 4 night package (Sat 2nd April) = £418
- 3 night package (Sun 3rd April) = £360
Flights are booked and paid for by yourself and can be bought cheaply with Easy Jet. PLEASE NOTE there is a single room supplement of £30 per night (sorry no discounts!).
I am so pleased this break offers such good value for money. It's £30 more than last year but includes an even better hotel with hot drinks available throughout the day and all BOOZE in the evening is free!
Anyone is welcome, non-members and members (ladies only). These trips really are a relaxing, fun, girlie, chill out weekend and so why not join us!
If you want to secure your place on this trip, please:
- Pay your deposit of £60 (deposit is non refundable) by June 15th 2015. You can do this in class or transfer the amount in to the bank details below (email me for details).
- Pay the remainder of the balance either:
- By standing order in regular payments over 8 months (July to February). Instalments would only be £37.50 (3 nights) or £44.75 (4 nights) or £48.75 (5 nights). The full balance must be paid by end of February 2016.
- In a lump sum
You only have until June 24th to secure your place. Once I have confirmed numbers with the operator I cannot be allocated any more.