Healthy Fish and Chip Recipes
If you fancy fish and chips tonight but want to cut back on the fat and salt by cooking it at home, try these tasty yet healthy fish and chip recipes:
- Cooking your fish and chips in the oven really cuts down on the fat content and makes it even tastier! Try this recipes http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1897684/ovenbaked-fish-and-chips
- Can't get enough of those mushy peas! Try making them yourself at home and get another of your five-a-day http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/3411/crispy-fish-and-chips-with-mushy-peas
- Salmon makes a nice alternative to cod or haddock and works well in a burger - http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/7712/superhealthy-salmon-burgers
- A lighter, pan fried version of fish and chips http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/recipes/10859054/Speedy-weeknight-suppers-pan-fried-cod-and-chips.html
- If you fish has just got to be deep fried and in batter, how about this recipe - http://www.deliciousmagazine.co.uk/recipes/healthier-fish-and-chips
Share your favourite fish recipe on my Facebook page. Next week it's the turn of Italian food!