Keep on....Keeping On
Keep On...Keeping On
THAT'S IT.. I am not going to class any more, it doesn't work! I haven't lost anything now for weeks ? SO it doesn't work but have we been honest with ourselves?
- I had breakfast from the plan .. but did you portion control it?
- I had a mini Mars bar 80/20 rule .... yes but occasional treats are not every day ones!
- cheese salad for lunch grated my cheese.....and there is always that little bit left isn't there!!
- I had a latte out and I always put sugar in my coffee and it comes with those little yummy biscuits.. well it would be rude not to eat it!
- Afternoon cakes at work one of the girls birthdays .. I did share it with girl at my desk
- So busy today treated the kids to Mac Donald's for tea.....I had a crispy chicken salad and only a few of the kids chips!
- Made kids packed lunches and there was a kit-kat over, well I can't leave one in the cupboard as the kids would fight.
and so you have been on the bus totally .. what can be the issue ? Don't be so hard on yourself! Losing weight takes time and effort. It does work, and have you considered the following;
- Staying the same or just losing half a pound is an achievement in itself? - if you hadn't come to class or watched what you had been eating then would probably would have put on weight
- It takes time for our bodies to adjust - some people lose weight at a nice steady pace, others go weeks with nothing then drop 5lbs. Everyone is different, don't judge yourself against others look at your own weight loss patterns
- Rapid weight loss isn't healthy - Our bodies cope best with losing a small amount at a time, no more than 1 or 2lbs a week, losing too much means losing muscle.. at the beginning we can lose a huge amount but this is mainly water. Remember exercise more and eating healthily will make sure you lose weight at a rate that is good for YOU!