Healthy Thai Recipes
Thai food can be so fresh and healthy, particularly when you cook it at home. And it’s not that hard. Check out these tips to recreate Thai flavours in a healthy way at home. Or why not try some of these delicious and healthy Thai recipes this week:
- Easy Thai chicken curry http://www.healthyfood.co.uk/#!chicken-thai-curry/c1z9h
- Pad Thai is such a popular dish but can really be packed high with calories. This is a lovely light version http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/stirfryvegetarianpha_70987
- Thai curry if a favourite, so here is another version to try http://recipes.menshealth.com/Recipe/thai-chicken-curry.aspx
- Fried rice is so comforting. Pack it with peas and prawns for extra flavour and use brown rice for a more healthy dish - http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2865686/thai-fried-rice-with-prawns-and-peas
- Seafood is so good for you and there is an abundance in Thai cooking. Try this lovely fresh prawn dish - http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/468653/thai-prawn-ginger-and-spring-onion-stirfry
Share your favourite Thai recipe on my Facebook page. Next week it's the turn of fast food!