New Fitness Classes in Reading!
Fitness Together is expanding! We are so excited to announce that we have 4 new talented instructors joining the team ready for January. They all have their own specialisms and will be bringing some new classes to our timetable, offering you even more variety! You will be able to try:
- Insanity - this high intensity class will rapidly increase your fitness, weight loss, stamina and strength, just using your own body weight. We cater for differing levels of fitness by offering modifications to suit you.
- Kettlebells - working out with these amazing and unique weights improves strength, muscle tone, endurance and co-ordination. Perfect for anyone wanting to improve how they look, feel and move.
- Boxercise - a fun and effective, non-contact workout based on boxing training which really is for everyone!
- Indoor Bootcamp - this interval based class uses body weight exercises as well as equipment to help you get in shape
- Brazilian Dance - the vibrant beats of beautiful Brazilian music provide the soundtrack to the wonderful and easy to follow choreography in these uplifting exercise classes
- Bokwa - this energising and super fun exercise class teaches you a vocabulary of steps based on letters and numbers to create floor patterns with our feet! Quick and easy to learn, it leaves you free to focus on enjoying a great cardio workout.
- Tap - a rhythmic workout where you are the instrument. Tap is great for loosening up those joints and strengthening up those leg muscles. Just like Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers, come and make some noise in style!
- Contemporary/Jazz - Combining lots of techniques including balletic movements, long lines, release techniques and a little sparkle of jazz. Great for core strength, balance, muscle strengthening and performance. Its about losing your inhibitions and letting go, let your body do the talking!
Trial Class Day - 14 December
We are putting on an amazing, jammed packed day of trial sessions, giving you the opportunity to come along and try these exciting new classes. The event will be held on Sunday 14th December at Beechwood Primary School, Ambleside Close, Woodley, Reading, RG5 4JJ. Sessions are 3o minutes long (just to give you a flavour!) and are only £3 each or you can come and try the whole lot for just £15! You must book your trial class with me as spaces are limited, so email me at firstname.lastname@example.org now to reserve a place. Bring friends and family, invite others!
1.00 pm - Insanity - Gareth
1.35 pm - Kettlebells – Gareth
2.15 pm - Boxercise - Nick
2.50 pm - Indoors Bootcamp - Nick
3.30 pm – Brazilian Dance – Anna
4.05 pm – Bokwa –Anna
4.45 pm – Tap – Caroline (no tap shoes required)
5.20 pm – Contemporary/Jazz - Caroline
These new classes will be opening in January 2015, subject to demand, so even if you can't attend the trial classes, if you are interested, please let me know!
Meet the team
Gareth is a highly experienced Fitness Instructor and Personal Trainer, and loves working with individuals at all levels of fitness to meet their goals.
Nick is a qualified Fitness Instructor and and Advanced Personal Trainer, specialising in working with people who are new to exercise. He is a keen runner and loves competing in 10ks and half marathons.
Anna is passionate about dance and believes it is something anyone can learn and enjoy! She is an experienced dancer and teacher and loves combining dance choreography with fitness workouts.
Caroline has danced ever since she could walk and that enjoyment and passion has never stopped. A fully qualified ISTD tap instructor and Jazz Contempory teacher who trained at Dartington College of Contemporary Arts, she has been teaching for many years and loves passing on her knowledge to others and watching them thrive from dance.
So be sure to come along and try these exciting new fitness classes in Reading!